Prestige Payment has been calling me for the last 6 months or so.I was polite in the beginning then got nasty with them one person hung up on me.

I talked to so called manager and was assured my name would be taken off list, Has never happened. Got another phone call today the person said it could take up to 3 months to get name on do not call list. Today was the 14th phone call from them. I am very frustrated and don't know how to solve the problem.

So far they have not taken me off list.

I would not do business with them if I could because their word is no good and they lie flat out.3 months to take name off of list what a bunch of boloney.

Had an Experience with Prestige Payment Systems?

Comments

Nal International Gmbh - Nick Nack Neoklis Lazanas hoch kriminell Nal International Gmbh "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..." Read more Millionaire Mentor Group - My Millionaire Mentor  ***TOTAL SCAM*** Millionaire Mentor Group "My Millionaire Mentor Ryan Mathews IS a SCAM!!! He 1st PROMISES you are guaranteed $500.00 if you watch a video... THEN comes the page to pay $49.00 for a space..." Read more Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more World Financial Group - Big Class-Action Lawsuit against Transamerica’s FFIUL? Can You Join? World Financial Group "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more FALSE ADVERTISING AND HORRILBE HEINOUS WHOREPEATION CALLED SHOPLET Shoplet "Shoplet is a crap show. I will never, ever, buy anything from them again for as long as I live. First off they are false advertisers. They show a picture..." Read more Hostess Brands - Suzy Q nail polish remover Hostess Brands "...When I took one out of the wrapper, it smelled like nail polish remover..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more