Parsons, Kansas

Prestige Payment Systems keep calling and calling trying to get our business to sign up for their credit card processing.First of all, when their telemarketers call, they never have our business name right.

They've apparently just gotten it off the internet which for some reason it shows up in online yellow pages (they must all copy off of each other) wrong. Secondly, I've often told them that I'm not interested but they keep calling back under different numbers.

If you tell them to not call back, they are extremely rude and unprofessional.If you read about them on 800notes, all their telemarketers are very rude.

I've gotten a call blocker and keep adding their numbers to the blacklist, but they keep calling back and won't get the hint we're not interested.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of their aggressive telemarketing. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of marketing calls. Prestige Payment Systems needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned marketing calls in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Prestige Payment Systems.

Had an Experience with Prestige Payment Systems?

Comments

Check out this comment from #11 about Prestige.

Prestige Payment Systems - Prestige Scamming Merchants

"a class action suit is being started and anyone interested in joining should check out: Barryjensen@excellencequest.com"