Parsons, Kansas

I keep getting calls from Prestige Payment at 916-661-6200.I have told them over and over that we do not want to do business with them, I've even lied a few times and told them that it's a residential line and not a business, and I've told them to stop calling, yet they continue to call.

I'm tired of their telemarketing and refusal to stop calling and bothering us.

If I have to file a harassing phone call report or report them to the FTC, I will.No legitimate business will keep calling after someone tells them they're not interested.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Prestige Payment Systems. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Prestige Payment Systems to "put our number on your do-not-call list".

The most disappointing in user's experience was constant telemarketing calls. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Prestige Payment Systems marketing calls for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Prestige Payment Systems?

Comments

World Financial Group - Gotta Feel SORRY for WFG Agents World Financial Group "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..." Read more World Financial Group - Read This to Learn How WFGers RIP YOU OFF! World Financial Group "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..." Read more Apmex - Cindy / Head Of The VIP Departement is A LIAR! Apmex "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..." Read more Agora Financial -  Weekly Wealth Alert " Scam / Refund requested Agora Financial "They had an online webinar regarding Weekly Wealth Alert about stock. They said its about Stocks, I mean they send me email alert about buy stocks. But its not about..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more Other Company - Shady business practices Other Company "I was hired to design a responsive website for victor the owner of "Marsh General Contracting" http://marshgc.com/ - as you can see his current/old website is down because the previous..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more