Parsons, Kansas

I keep getting calls from Prestige Payment at 916-661-6200.I have told them over and over that we do not want to do business with them, I've even lied a few times and told them that it's a residential line and not a business, and I've told them to stop calling, yet they continue to call.

I'm tired of their telemarketing and refusal to stop calling and bothering us.

If I have to file a harassing phone call report or report them to the FTC, I will.No legitimate business will keep calling after someone tells them they're not interested.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Prestige Payment Systems. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Prestige Payment Systems to "put our number on your do-not-call list".

The most disappointing in user's experience was constant telemarketing calls. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Prestige Payment Systems marketing calls for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Prestige Payment Systems?

Comments